Saturday, July 24, 2010

Consul General Garcia Saenz Visits Guatemalan Amputee

Consul General of Guatemala in Los Angeles, CA, the Honorable Pablo Garcia Saenz visited Jose Aldana, a Guatemalan national who lost his right leg in a terrible accident. "I want you to know that our consulate is working with our Honorary Vice Consul here in Las Vegas to secure a prosthesis for you, as soon as possible. We recognize the critical importance of mobility for you, as the provider for your lovely family," commented consul Garcia Saenz.

"I am very grateful you are here today," said Mr. Jose Aldana. "It gives me hope and reassures me I am not alone. I have received lots of help from my former colleagues. My wife and I haven't had to purchase anything for our baby girl, since she was born. We are truly blessed with the outpouring of generosity," concluded Mr. Aldana.

If you would like to help Mr. Jose Aldana, please contact Honorary Vice Consul Aldo Aguirre at viceconsulguate@aol.com or at (702) 412-5625.


No comments:

Post a Comment